New to the server? Confuse of the surroundings? Want to catch up without donating? • Freebies
- If you create an account you can get a freebie in (prontera 164, 169)
• Quest - Want to get some items? Well you should use @quest to check out some i)ems that you need. There you can check out an item that you want and look at the requirements needed for it to be constructed.
Jobs recommended to use for farming items:
1.) Wizard - Wizard is a great job to start hunting items. Because of their skills like Storm Gust that is an Aoe skill.
2.) Sniper - Snipers is also a great job for starters to hunt items it just need some basic items like bow and arrow(s) to start hunting.
• Gold Room - Gold room is one of the best way to earn money and get rich. But you need a great class job and items for you to easily kill the Gold Peco. But be warn that you can't use any skill inside the Gold Room. It's located in (prontera 165, 153)
- Recommended jobs to use in the Gold Room: 1.) Sniper - Sniper is a great character to use in multiple ways like hunting items and farming gold. With just the right item, cards and arrow element you can easily farm gold and be wealthy in game. 2.) Stalker - Like the sniper, stalker is a great job to hunt gold. Just copy the TRIPLE ATTACK passive skill of a monk/champion to make the attack a little faster.
TIP: The price of a gold if you sell it to an NPC is 100,000 but if you use a merchant to sell a gold then you get more money because of the OVERCHARGE skill of a merchant class job.
• DB Room - If you don't like hunting MVP monsters to their summoned places then DB room is a great place to hunt or kill some MVP monsters or Mini boss. How? By using a Bloody Branch to summon a random MVP monster and Dead Branch for summoning a random mini boss or just a normal monster. Public DB room is located in (prontera 165, 150) & Private DB room is located in (prontera 165, 156)
- Bloody Branch and Dead Branch can be bought inside the DB room the NPC is located near the middle bridge.
- Jobs recommended to use inside the DB Room: 1.) Star Gladiator - Star Gladiator's are great in hunting down MVP monster because of their skills like Warm Wind, because if you use a Warm Wind it will change your property so you can counter an MVP monsters' property to deal more damage and to kill it faster. But you'll need some items first so it will be easier to hunt down MVP monsters.
2.) Champion - This is also a great job to hunt MVP monsters because of its skill ASURA, it can 1 hit KO a MVP monster with just 1 skill. Not like the star glad this doesn't need much items to hunt down boss because you just need to use its skills.
3.) Sniper - Like the star gladiator's warm wind skill to change its attack property, snipers can change their property by changing arrows.
• Break The Seal - You'll be needing this to make Valkyrie Equips. Like Valkyrie Armor, Valkyrie Shoes, Valkyrie Shield, Valkyrie Manteau, Sliepnir and Nile Rose. But before you get those items you first need to Break The Seal by completing the requirements asked by the Guardian of Prontera (prontera 157, 197). After you finish the BTS quest, You'll need to go to @vset to check out the valkyrie item quests.
• IN-GAME Events - There are daily events in-game like Catch the Poring, Novice vs Zombie, Dice Event... etc. If you win in an event for example Catch the Poring you'll get a reward of 10c + Activity points. But you'll automatically get an activity point just by joining an event.
- Catch the Poring - Well this event is pretty easy to understand. After joining the event you'll be transporter into a poring shaped place. You'll wait for the warp to close and then there will be a guide of what you'll have to do to win the event. There will be 3 rounds which 3 kinds of poring will spawn in the map; First round, the poring shaped map will be filled with Porings but the other ones will have different style of poring name, So you'll need to find the one that is named as PORING. Second round, now it will be filled with Poporing and like the first round you'll need to find the right named Poporing. Third round, this will be the last round and now it will be filled with Drops and you now need to find the right named Drops. Reward will be 10c per round.
- Dice Event - You can join the event by using the command @joindice. How to win? there will be a four box below which count starting from the left as 1st box, 2nd box, 3rd box and 4th box. You can only pick one of that box and there will be a count down so the event can start, random number will be announced. If your number wasn't then you'll go back to Prontera but if you with you can claim your prize in the middle.
- The Baaam - First of all you can only join the event if you use a NOVICE if not then you cannot join the event. Use @bombring as a Novice to join the event and you need to use @storeall to put your items in your storage, it is also a requirement to join the event. This event is pretty basic you just need to run away from an exploding poring and be the last man standing to win the event.
- Novice Versus Zombie - Just like The Baaam event, it is required to use a NOVICE character and store all your items. This event is similar to The Baaam event because you need to survive and be the last player in the arena, to play this event you just need to run and dodge the zombies.
Thank you for your time in reading the guide I made. I hope that it will be helpful to some of you guys.
Sorry for the grammar mistakes and also if there's any mistake that I made please feel free to commend it down below.
I'll update some stuffs soon enough.